In times like these, it is almost obligatory to snack on something sweet. For me, however, it is much more fun if you can enjoy what you make without feeling guilty for eating it.
This is a favorite recipe of mine – Saffron Bounty! Enjoy!
3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
1 dl stevia, agave, or even honey (depending on how sweet you want it, you might need less!)
2 dl coconut milk
200 g shredded coconut
0,5 g saffron
200 g dark chocolate (70-80%)
1. Melt the coconut oil with the sweetner of choice in a pan
2. Add the coconut oil, coconut, and saffron to the mix and stir
3. Put it in the fridge for 1 hour
4. Form the doe into pieces and put them into the freezer for another hour
5. Melt the chocolate in a water bath
6. Dip the frozen pieces in the chocolate and store in the fridge.
These can naturally also be made without the saffron. I originally got this recipe from a Swedish health blog, ShapeUp, but couldn’t help sharing it with you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!